Deleting a YouTube channel on phone can be very difficult and tedious you just need a detailed guide to achieve that.
In this post as you can see on title i will show you the easiest method on how to delete a youtube channel on phone.
Am John, the guy behind this website providing helpful contents like the one you're about to read now.
#SEE ALSO: HOW TO DELETE FIVERR ACCOUNT
We share updates on free browsing tricks, how to's tutorials, andriod/ios management tricks, premium free apps, cracked mod apps, logins to different premium apps, ppsspp games, andriod games, movies and lots more interesting and helpful stuff.
Ensure to visit this site always or join one of our community to get updated whenever we make posts like this.
With that been said let's dive right in...
WHAT IS YOUTUBE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
YouTube is the most popular video sharing platform where you find different videos that are entertaining, educating, funny, scaring, shocking and e.t.c.
YouTube channel is like a space or account made for video and content creators to upload and share their videos and also in return get subscribers/fans and make money.
REASONS WHY YOU WANT TO DELETE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
There are no reasons in my view why someone wants to delete his or her channel, but quickly scan through the listed below and tell me yours in the comment section.
1. Tired Of Running A Youtube Channel
Another core reason which i think you will wanna delete a YouTube channel is demotivated or tired of running a youtube channel and this is a result of low subscribers, views on your created videos.
2. Too Many Channels Created
As a content creator or freelancer, you may have created a lot of YouTube channel and you later found out that it is really disturbing having to many un-neccassary channel created.
You may also have too many YouTube channel created as a result of been hired by others to work on their youtube channels.
Do let me know in the comment with your reasons why you want to delete your youtube channel, i will love to know and add it here in this list.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I DELETE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
Also while planning to delete your YouTube channel, take a look at the things that will happen immediately after your YouTube channel deactivation.
1. Lose Views and Subscribers
Immediately your youtube channel is deleted you won't be able to find your subscribers and views anymore.
To make it literally clear, you will loose your hardwork on youtube that is if you are a youtuber who wants to delete his or her channel.
2. Your Comments, Replies And Thumbs Up
Stated on YouTube policy, you will loose the videos you leave a comment, thumbs up or replies.
This may not be necessary to you but you'll loose them all.
3. Search History And Watch History
Ofcourse you must loose this also. Whatever you have searched, saved, watched will be permanently deleted.
4. Other Features
If you have purchase YouTube premium, YouTube channel membership and other YouTube advanced features, you loose all of them immediately after you delete your YouTube channel.
You'll also loose YouTube TV also, but the goodnews is that you will enjoy your subscriptions to YouTube advanced features till the end of the billing cycle.
HOW TO DELETE YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON PHONE
Already know the FAQ'S? Let's proceed to the main reason for this post which is how to delete YouTube channel on phone.
Follow the steps below so as not to find it difficult and at the end mark this post as not helpful post.
1. Open the YouTube mobile app and click on the profile icon at the top right of YouTube
2. Click on channels and select the channel you wish to delete
3. still on the homepage again click on the profile icon at the top right
4. Click on "manage your google account"
5. You will be taken to your google settings app
6. Click on "data and privacy" at the top right of your google settings
7. Scroll down and stop when you find the "Delete A Google services" option
8. You'll be asked to enter your password, simply enter your password so as to let google know the gmail belongs to you
9. On the next page you will find every google services you have simply click on the dustbin button close to where t
You See Youtube
10. Enter your password once again for verification and click Next
11. On the next page you'll find two options like in the image below
Simply click on "i want to permanently delete my YouTube channel"
12. YouTube will show you what you lost when you delete your channel,
simply tick the boxes
and click "delete my contents"
13. You will be asked for your channle's name, simply input it in the box provided and click on "delete my contents" to continue
14. Boom you have successfully delete your youtube channel, you'll see a message saying that your channel will be deleted in few minutes but take days if you have a lot of videos already uploaded on youtube
WILL MY GMAIL ACCOUNT BE DELETED ALSO?
This question may be racing in your mind but the answer is that your gmail account will still be intact, you just delete a google services from your google settings but your youtube channel will be gone permanently.
This is a detailed guide on how to delete your YouTube channel, it has helped me delete my own youtube channel successfully.
If you encounter any issue while at this, do let me know in the comment section i will reply to you immediately.
Also leave a comment why you want to delete your YouTube channel.
#SEE ALSO: HOW TO CREATE AMAZON ACCOUNT
As i said earlier, we make posts on free browsing tricks, andriod tricks, premium apps and lot more, ensure join one of our community to get updated Whenever we make posts like that.